Hello lovely people,
In my prior post I gave you some gift ideas for the ladies in your life, but now lets honor the men. Here are my top 10 suggestions when it comes to the guys:
- New set of tools – if your man is of the handy type and enjoys projects around the house this one would make him happy!
- He may need something as basic as this Seven Piece Tool Kit
- OR as fancy as a set of Cordless Drill and Impact Driver
2. The mock – these is something about a man rocking that collar!
- This Banana Republic Italian Wool Button Mock will surely keep him warm and looking cute
- The Lucky Brand Triumph Full Zip Mock is great for layering and giving your man a motorcycle-type edge
3. The grey jeans – just like us, guys do love jeans and look great in those! I have to admit I am currently in love with grey denim and guys would probably “dig it” too
- These Lucky Brand 121 Heritage Slim as a great option at $59.40
4. A motto Leather jacket for him – a man always looks stylish in leather.
- I have to admit Costco seems to surprise me with how great of an item you can find there for a price that is so reasonable. This Boston Harbour Men’s Leather Jacket is under $120 and looks so chic.
- Loving this Manx Leather Jacket from Lucky Brand as well, but it is a bit pricier at $409.99
5. A new phone – guys love gadgets, don’t they? Both the new iPhone 7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 are out, as well as the Google Pixel, so check with your mobile provider for further details.
6. Cologne – smelling good is always a plus!
- An all time favorite of mine is L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray
- I also like the new Luna Rossa Sport Jumbo Collector by Prada
7. Shoes – to round off his outfit with!
- Mason Chukka Boot by Lucky Brand is a way to get him into a pair of suede boots as well
- Aldo’s Croaven is a classic leather boot option that is super stylish
8. Baseball hat – most boys love those and could never have enough!
- This Martin & Co Baseball Hat would suit anyone’s style
9. Watch – most men don’t accessorize as much as we do, but a watch is a classic!
- Love this Diesel watch–so simple and yet a statement
- An Armani Exchange option with similar flavor
10. A pair of aviators – I have a soft spot for those.
- Ray-Ban does them so well!
- A stylish Lucky Brand Option
Hope I gave you some ideas and the men in your life would light up once they see your neat Christmas surprise!