I hope your had an enjoyable break from work and a fun and exciting time with your friends and family this weekend! Ours sure felt like summer has come with temperatures in the 90s and clear, sunny skies!
It is so vibrant and screams summer! I was stopped on the street several times and complemented on how great my outfit looks. The print is so unique and it offers a combination of colors that awaken the eye, give you a warm fuzzy feeling, and let you have an infinite number of choices when it comes to picking your accessories. I decided to pair my Jill romper with a white bag (similar here), watermelon heels (similar here), and blue-frame aviators (similar here). But I also debated picking a navy bag, pink peep-toes and white-frame glasses – you can play off any of the colors this pretty print incorporates.
There are four distinction features that I love about this romper:
1) Its bold and beautiful print and crisp, saturated colors – for all the reasons stated above;
2) The fact that it has pockets – I just love being able to put my hands in those;
3) The draw string at the waist for additional figure definition and a sophisticated silhouette;
4) It is lined on the bottom for extra comfort and no see-trough action;
5) Oh, and also, it is a single piece, so no scratch my head as to how to make an outfit!
Have you ventured into some bright and bold geometric prints for the spring and summer seasons? If you like those or are curious what is out there be sure to check out Cuddy Studios! They have some amazing items inspired by the abstract geometric art of the sixties and seventies, paired with a classy cut making for a sophisticated clothing line! They are a small, but growing, brand out of Seattle currently sold in over 85 boutiques nationwide, so grab a piece of Cuddy Studios uniqueness and enjoy! Cuddy Studios is currently having a 50% off sale! Please enter the code: SHOP50 upon checkout.