I know we typically talk about expressing yourself trough fashion here, however this week it is all about the part of our body that usually does not get an article of clothing to hide behind–our face! I recently partnered with the Korean Skin Care Company Saranghae and was offered to test their latest 5 Step Anti-Aging Routine. This opportunity could not have come at a better time! I have to admit–approaching a new decade is a bit scary, I believe in aging gracefully and would like how I feel on the inside to be reflected by how I look on the outside! In short, I could not wait to start pamper myself at home, while letting my face explore the benefits of Saranghae’s botanical ingredients.
OK, so how does this 5 Step Routine work? Check out my video as well as the steps and advice below.
Step1 – Saranghae Nourishing & Moisturizing Oil + Foam Cleanser – this cleanser combines none other but truffle extract & gold to prepare your face for the goodies to come after. Initially, I was a bit worried that it may not be sufficient to remove all the gunk from my face, so I would pre-wash it with water and soap to make sure my makeup is off. Then I decided to just give it a try and it sure does the trick all by itself–of course with the help of some warm water!
Step2 – Now that your face is clean and ready to receive some pampering, you introduce the Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence + Serum. The first few times I applied this product to my face and neck–they both drunk it up as if there was no tomorrow!! Perhaps around day 5 my skin was trained not to hoard it in seconds.
Step3 – Once you have given your skin a chance to absorb the serum, it is time for the Cellular Regeneration Cream. This cream is not thick in consistency, however it feels very rich and may even come across a bit oily. I find that only a small scoop is enough for my face and neck skin, so this cream would last me for a while.
Step4 – Now that your face and neck have received moisture from step 2 and 3, the Focus Renewal Eye Cream gives special attention to the eyes. I feel like this product has helped my eyes appear brighter. I do have dark circles at times but have to report less so lately! I look forward to seeing the results once I am done with the full course of the routine.
Step5 – Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask – I have to admit, I have only used the mask once thus far, not for any other reasons but because it requires about 15-20 minutes and I truly have to do it when my little one is asleep or else I risk scaring her, haha! It did give me a very fresh feeling and provided enough product for me to rub into my neck and chest area after removing the sheet.
What worked for me best:
- Do the routine as soon as you come back from work – as a mama with a demanding full time job, I am generally pretty tired by the time I come home and want to see as much of my little bug as possible. However, I found that if I leave the routine “for later” I tend to fall asleep and skip it… So if you are a mama, involve your little one in the routine to make it fun for the two of you. I tend to make a silly song and give my bug a tad bit of the cream and she is one happy camper!
- If you cannot fit the mask into your evening routine consider using it in the morning. Your face has already absorbed what it needs from the evening routine and is still clean and ready to receive the goodness of the Elemental Essence Mask.
- Don’t forget your neck – it is easy to concentrate on your face, but our neck is just as important and probably neglected more often.
- Be gentle – in applying all of these products use gentle movements, there is no need in “manning” the routine when a simple touch would do! 😉
- Have a hair band to keep the hair away from your face – you want all of your face to benefit and hair can only make that harder to achieve.
In summary, I have been using the Saranghae’s 5 Step Anti-Aging Routine for a little over 2 weeks and I am very happy to have dabbed in this Korean Skin Care pool of products! My skin feels fresh, and rejuvenated, well-moisturized and bright. Oh, and my mom told me it felt super soft after pinching my cheek the other day–YES, she still does that, hehe! I look forward to finishing the course and seeing the full results of this 5 Step Routine!
Here is a bit more about Saranghae:
“Saranghae is an award winning Korean 5 Step Anti-Aging skin care routine that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Saranghae’s focus on natural ingredients and highly effective products has helped them become the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in the United States. For more information please visit: www.lovesaranghae.com
Saranghae Review, Saranghae Reviews, Saranghae 5 Step Routine, Korean Beauty, K-Beauty, Korean skincare, Korean Skin Care“