Are you willing to try something new this month? I guess I did, without even realizing it till I sat down to write this post. Yes, I wore florals in January–for the first time!! And this spectacular dress made me do it, hehe.
I discovered this green beauty as I was browsing us.vip.com. It stood out to me with its multiple feminine touches and details that called my name. So what is it that spoke to me?
- The tie neck collar – there is something about a bow around the neck that adds so much charm to a piece, be it a dress or a blouse. It is soft and feminine with a touch of sophistication!
- The pleated skirt – it adds so much charm and visual interest to the A-line silhouette of the Green Women’s Dress.
- The pleated bell sleeves – in perfect sink with the bottom body of the dress and definitely in sync with the latest fashion trends!
- The pretty floral print on this deep green base – the red and muted orange create a saddle and soothing print, which is sure to catch attention without screaming loudly.
- The beautiful buttons front – it is all in the details and this dress has so many beautiful ones including the brass dome-shaped front closure buttons, which in no way would destruct you from the beauty of the dress.
- The length – you know I am a huge fan of midis – those are great for most occasions – from a day in the office, to cocktail hour to a dinner date or a charitable event – a midi can do it all. Those are also great on a cooler winter day when a bit more coverage goes a long way!
- This dress is easily combines with your long winter coat. I chose to pair this dress with a caramel Lapel Open Front Wool Blend Coat by ZAFUL and they turned out to be the perfect duet. This coat is under $35 and a wonderful blend of cotton, wool and polyester that would surely keep you warm and in style!
Dress (sponsored – use code “Marieta941” for $5 off you >$50 purchase)| Coat (sponsored – use code “LauraZF” for 10% off your purchase) | Boots | Similar Orange Bag | Satchel | Clubround Sunglasses | Aviator Sunglasses
Hope I have inspired you to try something new in the beginning of this year and be sure to check out us.vip.com for some cool fashion options!