Summer makes me so happy, I really don’t want it to ever end. I know, I know… I live in LA and there is nothing too severe about the other three seasons here. I am just one of those people that loves going to the beach, loves warm and light evenings, eats watermelon and peaches till her tummy feels like exploding, and is willing to deal with the insane mid-day heat in order to reap the rest of the benefits of summer. And “YES!” dresses are one of those benefits.
Today’s look is inspired by comfort–a level of easy wear that is pretty at the same time–a win-win in my books. The main act is the Blue Off Neckline Long Sleeve 3/4 Length A Line Women’s Dress by us.vip.com. It is so chic, girly and pleasant to wear! I also adore all the details this dress wows us with:
- Off the shoulder with a twist–not in your most traditional and expected way, the OTS detail here looks like a shirt collar and adds so much visual interest to this piece. There also are straps which help hold the dress up and camouflage your bra straps, however if you don’t like the strap look you can hide those just as successfully.
- Top button front–a major trend this summer, which also draws your eye to the dress without screaming loudly at all.
- Pockets–ahhh, any dress with pockets makes me smile. I also love the pocket flap and button detail present here–somehow it adds an unexpected semi-formal twist to this chic dress.
- Draw string waist line–makes it easy to define the thinnest part of your body and looks good even after a Sunday brunch! 😉
- A-line silhouette and soft material–the combination of those two produces a swing dress that makes me want to twirl and twirl like a little girl in the middle of a candy store. The fabric is so soft–real pleasure to wear.
If you have not visited us.vip.com you should do so–they have so many beautiful items and amazing prices right now. You can purchase a genuine leather handbag for under $20!!! ALSO, use coupon code Marieta1142 for $5 OFF on orders over $50.
Dress | Flats | Hat | Bag | Sunglasses
Happy August, lovelies!