Happy Easter! How was your celebratory weekend? We had a great time doing a couple of egg hunts and gathering with friends. I missed writing a post last Monday as I have been incredible busy at work–pulling 60 to 80-hour weeks at the office for the past month–crazy marathon to the finish line.
Since I have been in hard-core working mode, I thought I’d introduce you a couple of new dresses perfect to wear to the office!
First up is this form fitting red beauty with pearl details on the sleeves from ROMWE. She has a simple silhouette letting the color of the dress speak for itself. The midi length is perfect for the office and so are the three-quarter sleeves – both of which tend to elongate the body and create an elegant and classy look. To add a spring feeling to this look, I added a pair of white pumps and a cream bag. This dress would of course carry black or beige accessories beautifully, so you have many options to entertain.
My second choice of Spring beauties for the office is this classy ruffle-trim sheath black dress. Just like the red dress, it has a simple shape which allows the details to shine–in this case the ruffles around the sleeve and neck area as well as the V-neckline. I decided to add a belt to accentuate the waist and bring the eye to the upper half of the dress. Red shoes and a beige clutch. Unfortunately, this dress is out of stock at the moment, but I have linked a few similar options here, here and here.
What are some of your new finds for spring? Anything for the office? Check out ROMWE‘s new selection for some fresh options.
I know it is only February, but I am itching for spring. The temperatures in LA have been on the high for the season and I just cannot help but think “SPRING”!!!
A piece that I had never thought about as being a great one to include in my transitional winter-to-spring wardrobe is a MAXI dress–although it makes perfect sense–it is long enough to cover your legs and combines perfectly with jackets, sweaters, shirts, you name it… Soooo, I recently partnered with Gozon.com – a women’s contemporary boutique, headquartered right here in Los Angeles, and discovered the simple and elegant Solid Maxi Dress.
What is it that I love about this maxi and how can I wear it now and well into sprint and even summer?
- OK, I have to start with how comfy this dress is. It is made of the softest rayon material, which gives you the feeling of your favorite jammies, but falls beautifully to create an elongated silhouette. Which brings me to the next reason I enjoy the dress…
- The Empire waist cut of the Solid Maxi Dress is very flattering on any body type and perfect for all those brunch dates when we want to sit down, have a mimosa while munching on some chilaquiles, and would not miss dessert for the life of us! This piece will carry you trough brunch and the aftermath of it gracefully.
- Have I mentioned the pockets!? Yes, those are seamless, but an option for your hands on a cooler day or just “’cause you feel like it!” 😉
- I am 5’9′ and finding a maxi that is the right length is a challenge. Tall ladies, fear not–the Solid Maxi Dress excels at this and actually is a bit long even on me–so excited about that–I can ever wear it with heels! 😀
- The Solid Maxi Dress comes in four colors–all perfect for spring. I went with black as it reminded me of a favorite maxi I had in high school many, many years ago.
- Care about “made in the U.S.”? Well this dress is! And so are most of Gozon.com products.
- The dress is so versatile! It combines beautifully with a my favorite Daily Baseball Sweater Top for a casual look, rocks with my embroidered jacket for an edgy feel, and would suit up beautifully with a blazer for a more polished look.
Side note: the Daily Baseball Sweater Top is just as cozy as the dress–you would not want to take it off till you have to. The stripped sleeves add visual interest to this comfy and stylish sweater making it the perfect bring-along top for a cooler spring morning or evening. The multi-color stripes in a combination with the neutral-colored body also give your endless pairing possibilities. I have some yellow pants I cannot wait to wear this sweater with! ❤
Dress (sponsored, use code “MARIETA15” for 15% off) | Sweater Top (sponsored, use code “MARIETA15” for 15% off) | Jacket (sponsored, used code “LauraZF” for 10% off) | Flats | Booties | Sunglasses |Hat
Tip 1: If you’ve enjoyed any of there items or the feel of this style, then check out Gozon’s Clothing and use coupon code “MARIETA15” to receive 15% off your purchase!
Tip 2: Sign up for Gozon boutique’s e-mail newsletter to be the first to receive deals, exclusive coupon codes, and new arrival previews of the latest in women’s trendy clothing.
Stay tuned as I am going to bring you more of my new spring favorites this week. What are some of the new transitional pieces in your winter-to-spring wardrobe?