Do you ever dream in black and white? Do you like black and white photography? Do you like combining these two colors to create a sharp look that feels very stylish in a P￼\narisian way? If this answer to the last question is “YES” then this dress will steal your heart.
The White Strappy Neck Sleeve A Line Fitted Women’s Dress by us.vip.com is classy, chic, feminine, with just enough details to be visually appealing without any taste of garish. The tie bow neckline can be tightened into a bow or let loose like I did for the photo shoot of this piece. The black trim detailing on the baby ruffles soften the top piece of the dress and make the black and white flow with one another rather than clash in the contrast that they naturally create. Although this dress is on the shorter side it still feels very work appropriate and also transitions into a dinner/cocktail attire with ease. Please note that this dress runs small in accordance to the US sizing convention. I generally wear US size 2 or 4, but ordered this dress in size Large to make sure it fits comfortably, and I am glad I did. 🙂 I decided to pair my Parisian beauty with a pair of two-toned pumps in black and white of course. This dress would also look very stylish with plain black, summer white or even red heels and bag.
Unfortunately this dress is currently out of stock, however us.vip.com have such a wide range of beautiful garments and other dresses that I am sure you would find something that suits your style on their website. Also, you can use coupon code Marieta1142 for $5 OFF on orders over $50! 🙂
Would love to hear your thoughts on this dress or what you thought of the us.vip.com we site.
Summer makes me so happy, I really don’t want it to ever end. I know, I know… I live in LA and there is nothing too severe about the other three seasons here. I am just one of those people that loves going to the beach, loves warm and light evenings, eats watermelon and peaches till her tummy feels like exploding, and is willing to deal with the insane mid-day heat in order to reap the rest of the benefits of summer. And “YES!” dresses are one of those benefits.
Today’s look is inspired by comfort–a level of easy wear that is pretty at the same time–a win-win in my books. The main act is the Blue Off Neckline Long Sleeve 3/4 Length A Line Women’s Dress by us.vip.com. It is so chic, girly and pleasant to wear! I also adore all the details this dress wows us with:
- Off the shoulder with a twist–not in your most traditional and expected way, the OTS detail here looks like a shirt collar and adds so much visual interest to this piece. There also are straps which help hold the dress up and camouflage your bra straps, however if you don’t like the strap look you can hide those just as successfully.
- Top button front–a major trend this summer, which also draws your eye to the dress without screaming loudly at all.
- Pockets–ahhh, any dress with pockets makes me smile. I also love the pocket flap and button detail present here–somehow it adds an unexpected semi-formal twist to this chic dress.
- Draw string waist line–makes it easy to define the thinnest part of your body and looks good even after a Sunday brunch! 😉
- A-line silhouette and soft material–the combination of those two produces a swing dress that makes me want to twirl and twirl like a little girl in the middle of a candy store. The fabric is so soft–real pleasure to wear.
If you have not visited us.vip.com you should do so–they have so many beautiful items and amazing prices right now. You can purchase a genuine leather handbag for under $20!!! ALSO, use coupon code Marieta1142 for $5 OFF on orders over $50.
Dress | Flats | Hat | Bag | Sunglasses
Happy August, lovelies!