Hello lovelies and happy new week!
Have you though about replacing your beach cover up with an actual dress? I tend to do that almost 90% of the time as I like having an outfit that can carry me trough the day, from a morning/afternoon playing in the sand and the waves to an early dinner or drinks at my favorite food and cocktail spot.
Meet my latest partner in beach-going to restaurant-hopping crime – the SHEIN Lace Trim Eyelet Embroidered Dress. She is cute, fun and easy-going, breads in sunshine and exhales vacation vibes! She is made with 100% cotton material and her light and breezy fit and flare silhouette is sure to keep you cool while looking hot! 😉 The body of this beautiful A-line dress is made by an eyelet fabric, trimmed by gorgeous lace around the hem, sleeves and the V-neckline. This combo creates a floral-like, soft, monochrome effect which is eye-catching and ropes you in with gentleness and femininity. This dress comes in two colors–the blush I am wearing and a white–which is equally as pleasing and visually appealing.
Dress | Bag | Sandals | Sunglasses | Watch | Necklace | Lip Gloss
Would you wear the Lace Trim Eyelet Embroidered Dress to the beach? Would love to hear what you think.
We still have till September 22nd to enjoy summer and I found the perfect dress to celebrate these last few days of my favorite season in. And “YES!” those who have followed me a while probably guessed right–it is WHITE and EYELET, cause you know I have a crush on anything white or creme, that is lace, crochet or eyelet!
This Snow White by Metisu can do it all. She can be your sporty girl partner when paired with a pair of sneakers, a leather duffel bag, and some aviatiors, or your classy evening attire when worn with heels and a clutch.
Why did I set on this dress as my final summer wardrobe addition for this season?
- It is made of cotton, so it provides a natural and comfortable feel and a look that could be either casual or dressy.
- Midi dresses can be worn on so many occasions.
- The eyelet pattern is unique.
- The solid patches around and on the side of your waist are very strategically placed to give your figure a nice shape.
I added a bit of sparkle to the look with there gorgeous Henley drop stud earrings by Blush & Bar.
MERISU is hands down my favorite shop for dresses. Have you checked them out yet?
Sneakers: Levis (similar here)
Heels: Calvin Klein (similar here)
Blue Bag: Italian find (similar here)
Cream Clutch: Banana Republic (similar here)
Black Sunglasses: METISU
Avaiator Sunglasses: Guess (similar here)
Earrings: Blush & Bar
Hello ladies and gents!
Hope your three-days weekend was fantastic and marked the beginning of a fun and happy summer season!
I have to admit I am enjoying spring, however summer has always been my favorite season and in celebration of its arrival I am dedicating this post to the perfect outfit for a day under the sun.
What are the essentials a girl needs:
- a pretty sun dress – somehow dresses have this ability to make a girl feel pretty and want to twirl all around town… This one has me feeling exactly that way. The top is an embroidered eyelet bib with delicate straps and lots of vintage charm. The midi-length gives it a classy yet fun feel and the cotton fabric, as subtle as the design, is so light that you can barely feel it – just the right kind of material and style for a hot day. One thing to note is that the top part of the dress could be a bit tight. I purchased a size Small and it fits me well, however it may be a bit snug.
- a floppy hat – hats add so much character to a look! This wide brim, floppy beach hat is sure to also provide your face with great protection from the sun. I love its fringed edges and seaside vacation vibe!
- sunglasses – if you are like me and the sun really bugs your eyes, consider adding your favorite sunglasses – those would add some charm and protect out sight as well! 🙂
- a bag for your belongings – saddle bags have been a favorite of mine for the past couple of years – they are compact and can fit everything I need for a day. If you are heading to the beach pair this look with a cool beach tote (use code OOTDINSTYLE for 20% off and free shipping on orders over $50) and voila!
- some pretty jewellery to complete your look – this dress would look beautiful with both silver and gold jewels. I wanted my jewelry to be just as dainty as the dress, so I paired it up with a vintage rose necklace, gold earrings with some sparkle and a couple of gold rings (similar items here). I am very used to wearing a watch and owning a two-toned one has made it so easy to pair up with any other jewelry.
- a cute pair of shoes – which girl does not love heels?! This dress would look fab with some block-heel-lace-up sandals. For a day out and about, I love being able to roam around in comfort, so I opt out for flats during the day and leave heels for an evening/night out!
I want to THANK the sweet, talented, and professional Arianna Sharfman of Arianna Sharfman Photography for the beautiful images and the great conversation and ease she made me feel during our photoshoot. Check out her work – she is so incredibly friendly and a pleasure to work with!
Happy almost-summer, lovelies!!
Photo Credit: Ariana Sharfman