I just came back from a lovely Southern European vacation during which we visited Barcelona, Monaco, Cinque Terre, Rome, Corsica, and Palma de Mallorca. It is good to be home, but I already miss the excitement of exploring new places, discovering beautiful historical sights, enjoying the breathtaking views of homes nestled in the heels above the turquoise waters of the sea, meeting new cultures and people, and munching on Mediterranean delicacies – yummmmmm-nommm-nommmm!
The weather in Southern Europe this time of the year happened to be above 90F every single day, so wearing light clothing was the way to go, because who wants to walk around a gorgeous new spot drenched in sweat and feeling hot while there is so much to see and enjoy?! Not me–and I am one who likes the heat!
A favorite pieces of clothing for this vacation was the Peach Passion Tatum Cut Out Romper
from All For Color
! I spent an entire day in Palma de Mallorca in this cool romper. When I say “cool” I mean in both in the way it looks and how it made me feel temperature-wise. It sure kept me comfortable and feeling stylish while sightseeing from the top floor of a hop-on-hop-off bus (and whoever has taken those knows you can bake on one!!), visiting the Bellever Castle at noon (while the SUN sent all of its hot love our way <3), and enjoying a well-deserved espresso with some ice-cream by the beach in the later afternoon.
What do I love about this romper?
- The colorful print and fresh color palette attract the eye, while allowing you to combine the romper with accessories in orange, pink, blue or any of the neutral colors – beige, white, cream. I chose to pair it up with blue flats and a beige handbag.
- The cut-out shoulder design is right on trend letting you embrace the cold shoulder look.
- The elastic waistline gives your figure a boost by giving your middle section definition.
- The woven rayon material is so light and breathable – feels like you are wearing a feather which allows the breeze to come trough and keep you cool – perfect for a day in the sun.
- It is very lightweight and does not take any space in you luggage, which is great when you are trying to minimize the amount of stuff to haul during a long trip.
- Bonus – it does not wrinkle easily!
Don’t forget to check out All For Color
as they offer so many great articles of clothing perfect for summer – rompers, dresses, tops, bottoms, cover ups, pajamas, even scarfs and shawls – you are sure to find something to catch your eye and enhance your style! For 20% off orders over $50 plus free shipping
use code: “OOTDINSTYLE
Where would you be vacationing this summer? Drop me a line to let me know and have fun shopping for your vacation and expiring the world!
I hope your had an enjoyable break from work and a fun and exciting time with your friends and family this weekend! Ours sure felt like summer has come with temperatures in the 90s and clear, sunny skies!
This amazing weather enticed me to show off my new favorite article from Cuddy Studios – meet the Jill Romper in Trivet Print!
It is so vibrant and screams summer! I was stopped on the street several times and complemented on how great my outfit looks. The print is so unique and it offers a combination of colors that awaken the eye, give you a warm fuzzy feeling, and let you have an infinite number of choices when it comes to picking your accessories. I decided to pair my Jill romper with a white bag (similar here), watermelon heels (similar here), and blue-frame aviators (similar here). But I also debated picking a navy bag, pink peep-toes and white-frame glasses – you can play off any of the colors this pretty print incorporates.
There are four distinction features that I love about this romper:
1) Its bold and beautiful print and crisp, saturated colors – for all the reasons stated above;
2) The fact that it has pockets – I just love being able to put my hands in those;
3) The draw string at the waist for additional figure definition and a sophisticated silhouette;
4) It is lined on the bottom for extra comfort and no see-trough action;
5) Oh, and also, it is a single piece, so no scratch my head as to how to make an outfit!
Have you ventured into some bright and bold geometric prints for the spring and summer seasons? If you like those or are curious what is out there be sure to check out Cuddy Studios! They have some amazing items inspired by the abstract geometric art of the sixties and seventies, paired with a classy cut making for a sophisticated clothing line! They are a small, but growing, brand out of Seattle currently sold in over 85 boutiques nationwide, so grab a piece of Cuddy Studios uniqueness and enjoy! Cuddy Studios is currently having a 50% off sale! Please enter the code: SHOP50 upon checkout.