Hope your week has been going well. And “YES” I am posting for the second time this week! The solar eclipse must have gotten me, hehe!
Not sure if you can tell by the photos, but this girl is pretty tall–5.9′, some days 5.10′ (no heel height added), so when it comes to finding a maxi I never know if it would be long enough or sort of that awkward, show-your-ankle length that drives me insane… Well, tall girls, I have found the answer: the Burgundy Print Draped Maxi Dress by the trendy online boutique, PinkBlush!
Main reasons for loving this dress:
- It is long enough for tall girls – size Small, which is what I am wearing, measures 58 inches from high point of shoulder to hem–wahoooo!
- It is very flattering on your figure as the dress is draped, so it is perfect for brunch when you want all that yummy food. 🙂 The sash can be ties tight for waist definition or kept looser for a more comfortable feel.
- The material feels very gentle against your skin.
- The colors and pattern – both are perfect for Fall, so this dress would be making it to the office with me this coming season!
- Bonus for NEW MAMAS: The V-neckline and crossover design makes this dress perfect for nursing.
Have you recently found something you were looking for that fits your figure the way your desire?
Flats: Lucky Brand
Sunglases: Calvin Klein
Bag: Lucky Brand (similar here)
Earrings: Lucky Brand
Happy almost-weekend, lovelies!