Between work being extremely busy and taking a vacation after our project was due, I have been a bit MIA from both blogging and being active on Instagram, so without further ado here is my new favorite fashion obsession: the perfect velvet bodysuit!
- The shoulder details – the beaded necklaces-like detail adds so much visual interest to the upper half of the suit. It is set on a black tulle patch which to me screamed inspiration for pairing the suit with a black pencil skirt, a tulle a line one or a pair of simple black cigarette pants. The metallic color of the beads is not an exact silver or bronze, which allows for the selection of any jewel without clash with the shoulder detail.
- The deep V – this neckline brings the eye down to balance out the shoulder detail and draw attention to the rest of your outfit.
- The color – the deep burgundy color is so rich and adds to the refined character of the bodysuit. This piece is also available in black and goldish khaki (which is absolutely gorgeous and on my wish-list)!
- The soft material – this velvet piece is so soft and cozy against the skin, I can sleep in it!
- The comfy fit (SIZE UP!) – OK, so I initially ordered a size Small, since it is my typical in tops, but could barely put my arms trough the sleeves and could not button the suit for the life of me…. Soooo, the next time I ordered I went with LARGE and I love how it fits–it is no pulling anywhere and it is not wide either–just the perfect size for me! I would highly recommend jumping up at least one size, especially if your torso is on the longer side.
Drop me a line and let me know if you love wearing bodysuits for spring. I now have a few of those and cannot wait to show them off this season! Enjoy the rest of your week, lovelies!